Fuller Daily Money Management
Fuller Daily Money Management (Fuller DMM) is dedicated to providing personal assistance in a professional and confidential manner to clients having difficulty managing their personal financial affairs.
You can benefit from our services if:
- You are taking care of aging parents and need an extra hand managing their affairs
- You have a disability preventing you from dealing with your personal affairs
- You are a senior who has trouble understanding your finances or mail
- You are a busy individual with no time to deal with your paperwork
- You are a frequent traveler or snowbird.
We offer a number of services that can be provided either at your home or in our office. Some of these services include:
- Sorting and reviewing incoming mail
- Bill-paying, including calls to payees regarding incorrect bills
- Balancing your cheque book
- Personal banking
- Acting as a liaison to families at a distance
- Organizing your paperwork
- Running errands
- Computer tutoring for seniors.
We understand that each of our clients’ situations is unique and we are willing to create a package tailored to specific needs.
Our mission is to assist our clients as they navigate the complex questions in life. For instance:
· When should I retire? Can I retire early?
· How do I live off the equity in my house when I sell it and downsize?
· When should I sell my business? How can I replace the income I generate through my business?
· I've been presented with a severance package - now what? What are my pension plan options?